HOUSTON (CBS Houston) – Houston Texans punter Shane Lechler is active for Sunday’s game against the Buffalo Bills. Lechler hurt his hip-flexor last week when the New York Giants blocked a punt in their 30-10 victory over the Texans.
Lechler didn’t participate in practice until Friday leading up to the game and was listed as questionable on the teams final injury report.
The Texans resigned kicker/punter Chris Boswell to their practice squad earlier in the week in case Lechler couldn’t go.
The other major question going into the week was if Arian Foster would play, he is listed as active for Sunday.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Stream The John Deere Classic
- Latest Pro Golf Power Rankings
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Baseball Heads Into All-Star Break
- WWE Insiders Pick Extreme Rules 2018
- Who Is MLB’s First-Half MVP?