Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans have been without Kareem Jackson for two games but on Wednesday there was encouraging news about the starting cornerback’s health.
“Kareem practiced on a limited basis. So, we took a step forward today and we will see where we’re at tomorrow.” Gary Kubiak said.
Jackson hasn’t played since week ten in Arizona with a chest contusion and a broken rib.
“He looked pretty good,” Kubiak said. “We only had him take a few reps but we challenged him with the ball a little bit so it was a step in the right direction.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Citak: It’s Time For The National League To Adopt The D.H.
- Ian Baker-Finch On Travelers Championship: ‘There Are Low Scores’
- Kurt Busch Set To Participate In 2018 GRX Rally
- The Baseball Report: Astros Tie Franchise Record, Bartolo Colon Passes Marichal
- Ring Of Honor Show At Famed Madison Square Garden Called Off