Richardson, a star form the University of Alabama, is entering only his second full season in the league and has started all 17 games for the Browns. The third overall selection in 2012 he as carried for 1,055 yards in 298 carries. He also has 11 career touchdowns.
The Texans still have both of their divisional games against the Colts this season. He will be an added weapon to a playoff team in Indy that boasts the 2013 first overall selection, Andrew Luck.
Richardson will join Ahmad Bradshaw in the backfield for the Colts, giving Richardson a Super Bowl winning back to learn from as he grows in the league. The Colts will be one of the tougher offenses to contain in the AFC with Luck, Richardson, Bradshaw, All-Prow wide receiver Reggie Wayne and emerging deep threat T.Y. Hilton.
The Colts come to Houston November, 3rd for their first meeting of the season and the Texans travel to Indianapolis in week 15 (Dec 15th) for the final meeting between the two teams in the regular season.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Citak: It’s Time For The National League To Adopt The D.H.
- Ian Baker-Finch On Travelers Championship: ‘There Are Low Scores’
- Kurt Busch Set To Participate In 2018 GRX Rally
- The Baseball Report: Astros Tie Franchise Record, Bartolo Colon Passes Marichal
- Ring Of Honor Show At Famed Madison Square Garden Called Off