WikiHow.com offers tips on how to reduce fat and lose weight by increasing the intake of certain vitamins.
- Take choline to reduce fat. This vitamin is very important! If your levels of Choline are too low, fat tends to get blocked in the liver. Good sources include egg yolks, wheat germ and peanuts. Choline is the main ingredient in Lethicin.
- Add Iodine to your diet to stimulate the thyroid and promote a healthier, faster metabolism. The best source of Iodine is in Sea-Kelp, which is commonly available.
- Take Inositol.This vitamin works with Choline to metabolize fat. Good sources are soy, eggs and nuts.
- Supplement your diet with Chromium. It processes carbohydrates and reduces hunger pangs. Studies have shown it to increase weight loss when dieting.
- Make sure you consume enough of vitamins B2, B3, B5, and B6. All these B-vitamins keep your metabolism running (very important for weight loss) and ensure a healthy thyroid. Good sources include wheat bran, eggs and oats.
- Increase your dosage of Vitamin C. This helps the body to convert glucose into energy, and stops it from being stored in your body! Good sources include blackcurrants, broccoli, oranges and strawberries.
- The best weight loss supplements are multivitamins and multi-minerals. In addition to this, certain essential fatty acid supplements that contain omega 3 and omega 6. For convenience purposes, you can also use some protein powders, when you can’t eat real food. Everything else, from our experience, only works in the short term, and should be avoided.
- To bypass using the best weight loss supplements, use common sense. You have already read a ton of books and articles and most likely have educated yourself and you know that common sense is the best route to take. A big Mac is filled with empty fat calories and plenty of sodium to ensure you will stay swollen for a week. Eat nutritiously and come out healthier faster and easier than you thought possible.
- Forget about the best weight loss supplements! Eat more fruits and vegetables, supplements do not taste near as good and the more vegetables and fruits in the dish, the more you enjoy your weight loss. Why buy something that cost more and creates a habit of relying on the easy way when you can do it the natural way. And what are you teaching your children? That the easy way is the way to go?
- The best weight loss supplements will never replace clean protein. Eat more protein and make it good. Leave out the salt and high glycemic veggies and your all good. Watch the swelling go down in a matter of days. Use common sense, the more red the meat, the more sodium it has in it. Sodium makes you swell and is found in almost all of the “best” weight loss supplements. Get rid of the sodium and you get rid of the swollen gut and waist.
- Lastly, even the best weight loss supplements will not do it alone. If they do anything at all. The introduction of chemicals into your body that do not belong there will not help you lose that pudgy belly fat. The water is going to hold there as long as you are eating that Whopper every couple of days. Stop looking for the short way out. Get back to the basics and get back to a slim, better looking you.