Fantasy Football can be, well, a nightmare. Players turn out to be total flops, coaches bench your starting QB, and everyones ribs are broken by Week 14. With Fantasy Football playoffs underway this week, we’ve pitted the #1 seed and the #Last seed against each other since, let’s face it, they should duke it out anyway. A girl can dream…
Tale of the tape
Tale Of Two Teams: The Fantasy Football Legend Vs. The Fantasy Football Basement Dweller
|The [r]Ed Hochuli Peppers (ECHP)||Team Name||Joe Buck Yourself|
|DeMarco Murray||#1 Draft Pick||Tom Brady|
|"I can see, in ten years, Coach Harbaugh and Alex Smith still working together like the old married couple they really are. He'll coach 5 rings out of him. Together forever."||DRAFT DAY PREDICTION||"There's no way Arian Foster is playing this year. When you're that big, rehabbing a torn hamstring is like trying to turn a pile of pulled pork into a pig again."|
|10-2||OVERALL RECORD GOING INTO WEEK 14||2-10|
|Beating team "Your Mom" 144-28 because someone forgot to wake up before 10am PST to set their team thanks to a hangover.||SEASON HIGHLIGHT||Coming up with the idea to use Robert Griffin's head as the star of the family Christmas tree thereby referring to it for the season as "RG-Tree."|
|Losing to "[team]" the same week the office floods from Hurricane Sandy. When it rains, it pours...into your basement and corporate server room.||SEASON LOWLIGHT||Trading Tom Brady (based on the fact that he's an UGGS spokesperson and model) for "literally anyone," and playing Mark "Butt Tackle" Sanchez instead.|
|"Seriously, John, if you don't pay the entry fee AND I beat you, I get your girlfriend. I already talked to her and she's fine and encouraging it."||BEST SMACK TALK||"Me : You :: Best Thing Ever : Worst Thing Ever"|
|"I'm not bragging, but obviously I could manage a real NFL team. I'm literally the most talented athlete I know and that's reinforced by my record. You can't argue with numbers."||WEEKLY EXCUSE||"DeMarco Murray's foot is my Achilles heel. I knew I should've traded for the Muscle Hamster. How's someone supposed to count on Felix Jones?!"|
More Tales of the tape
NCAA Championship Game: #1 Louisville Vs. #4 Michigan
Rick Pitino has been here before, after making his 7th Final Four appearance, he’s now in his third go-round in the title game. He’s got plenty of experience on the big stage and he has the Cardinals playing high level basketball at the right time.
Super Bowl Halftime Show Vs. Neil Diamond: Who Takes The Trophy For Better Entertainment?
For years, both Neil Diamond and the Super Bowl Halftime show have been giving us, let’s say, mild overproduction (read: glitzy, flashy, and potentially unnecessary). So who’s got the edge between these two cheesy industry mainstays?
Harbaughs Vs. Baldwins: Which Pair Of Siblings Stand Out?
Harbaughs vs. Baldwins? Wow. What a battle! Let’s dig deep to see which pair of brothers has the upper hand.
CBS Houston Pages
Today’s Most-Viewed Pages
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Celebs Who Own Sports’ Teams! Massive Tornado Hits Oklahoma Goodbye Beckham!
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Fan Fest 2013: Fan Pictures... Fan Fest 2013 Houston Art Car Parade!
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Prince Harry In U.S. Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Texas Rookie Mini-Camp And... The Elephants! Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Famous Hot Mamas!
- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 4 days and 0 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 7 days and 0 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 16 days and 0 minutes
- Stuhrling Original Men's Classic Winchester Skeleton Auto Silver Tone Watch - 7 hours and 43 minutes
- Enter to win $300 - 2 days and 7 hours and 42 minutes
- Apple TV - 3 days and 7 hours and 43 minutes
- The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series on Blu-Ray - 5 days and 7 hours and 43 minutes
- HP ProBook 15.6-Inch Notebook with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive - 7 days and 7 hours and 43 minutes