Barack Obama Vs. Robert Griffin III
- ExpectationsSince the Redskins lost last week, Obama was supposed to lose the popular vote (if you believe in that kind of voodoo).Was supposed to be a wide receiver. Or a smile model. Seriously! Best smile in the NFL, you guys!
- InitialsB.O. ...oh.Cool sounding nickname. Almost like a robot. "RG3." Neat!
- PlanRan on a "Forward!" strategy.Strategy: move forward by running. Also: passing.
- Gives Hope?A little less now than in week one, but…sure.A little less now than in week one, but…sure.
- Remarkable Quote About Work“By itself, the recognition that we have common hopes and dreams won’t end all the gridlock or solve all our problems or substitute for the painstaking work of building consensus and making the difficult compromises needed to move this country forward.” – Acceptance Speech, November 7, 2012“This moment right here, it's unbelievably believable. It's unbelievable because in the moment, we're all amazed when great things happen. It's believable because great things only happen with hard work.” – Heisman Trophy Acceptance Speech
- January PlansProbably getting yelled at by someone. Also, preparing for his 2nd term.Could be in the playoffs. But most likely preparing for his 2nd term.
- Friends With Jay-Z & Bruce Springsteen?Yes!Nah.
- Will Win Super Bowl In 4 Years?HA!...er...maybe?