Gov. Rick Perry and Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst made a rare joint appearance on Tuesday to advocate drug tests for Texas residents seeking welfare or unemployment benefits.
Romney thought he was talking amongst his teammates in the locker room last May 17 only to find out that there was somebody on the other team hiding behind the lockers. Had he known a member of the other team was lurking back there, he would have chosen his words more carefully and had presented more carefully-chosen data than the data of which he swiftly generalized.
According to Romney, Obama has taken away a number of work requirements from the federal welfare regulations. Republicans believe that Obama’s executive measure on welfare funding to states makes it easier for non-working people get a free government check.
Stricter governmental guidelines are needed for a person to receive a government paycheck. These guidelines need to involve stricter limits on what people can do with their free government paycheck. If something isn’t needed for survival, it should not be purchased with the American taxpayer’s dollars.
CBS Houston Categories
- Man Charged With Intoxication Manslaughter After Official Killed
- HPD Arrests One Suspect; Others Sought In Fatal Shooting
- Hundreds Of Texas School Districts Will Stop Using Curriculum Accused Of Promoting Anti-American, Pro-Islam Values
- Sheriff Garcia Responds After Deputy Is Killed Over Weekend
- Storm Spotter: Deadly Tornadoes Left Earth ‘Scoured’
- Goodbye Beckham! Fan Fest 2013: Fan Pictures... Fan Fest 2013 Houston Art Car Parade!
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Prince Harry In U.S. Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Texas Rookie Mini-Camp And... The Elephants! Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Famous Hot Mamas!
- Remembering Jeanne Cooper Best Summer Festivals and... Golf Hottie: Carlie Butler Missing Teens Found Alive In...