T.J. Yates is best known as the third-string rookie quarterback that led the Texans to their first playoff win in franchise history in 2011. Yates, 25, is settling into his role as backup quarterback for his third season with the team.
Mike Meltser reviews Houston’s 3rd preseason game
Former Saints QB Bobby Herbert talks about how big the Saints first regular season home game will be.
He’s looking forward to the Texans preseason opener at Carolina to hopefully get rid of the bitter taste left by that loss.
Many players made progress in today’s training camp, but an ankle injury to Duane Brown was the day’s biggest news.
Although Andre Johnson and Kareem Jackson’s injuries were the biggest news coming into today’s training camp, there was still plenty to see at today’s Texans training camp.
Texans bcakup QB TJ Yates joins MaD Radio. We talk about how this camp is different for him. We also get his thoughts on Andre’s injury, and how Matt looks in camp.
Former Texans quarterback Jeff Garcia joined Sportsradio 610 and talked about his time with Houston, his thoughts on the future of the team and TJ Yates as well as his work with the USFL.
Adam Anshell of Profootball Weekly joins Dan and Fred to talk about the Texans upcoming draft.
CBS Houston Categories
- Powerball Jackpot At Record $600 Million For Saturday’s Drawing
- Investigators Eyeing Battery-Powered Golf Cart As Cause Of Deadly Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Deadly Tornadoes Reached Wind Speeds Up To 200 MPH
- Driver Crashes Into Houston Home After Being Shot
- Harris County Warrant Information Now Available Online