Under a measure advancing in the Texas Capitol, local police officers could be convicted of a crime for enforcing any new federal gun control laws.
Police reports help police investigate accidents, find stolen property, track crime statistics and resolve documented illegal activities.
Texas lawmakers hope to crack down on teens sending sexually explicit text messages by making the penalties less severe. Currently, the crime is often not prosecuted due to the face that penalties can be too severe.
CBS Houston Categories
- Detectives Find Body Of Missing Postal Worker
- Powerball Jackpot At Record $600 Million For Saturday’s Drawing
- Investigators Eyeing Battery-Powered Golf Cart As Cause Of Deadly Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Deadly Tornadoes Reached Wind Speeds Up To 200 MPH
- Driver Crashes Into Houston Home After Being Shot