A 31-year-old man accused of beheading his 7-year-old disabled son is incompetent and unable to help his attorneys fight the first-degree murder charge against him, a judge ruled Tuesday.
CBS Houston Categories
- Detectives Find Body Of Missing Postal Worker
- Powerball Jackpot At Record $600 Million For Saturday’s Drawing
- Investigators Eyeing Battery-Powered Golf Cart As Cause Of Deadly Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Deadly Tornadoes Reached Wind Speeds Up To 200 MPH
- Driver Crashes Into Houston Home After Being Shot