A total of three people have been charged with capital murder in connection with the robbery of Jordans and fatal shooting of a man.
A man who was shot for his new Jordans’ sneakers has died. The victim was shot on Friday after returning home with the popular shoes.
CBS Houston Categories
- Detectives Find Body Of Missing Postal Worker
- Powerball Jackpot At Record $600 Million For Saturday’s Drawing
- Investigators Eyeing Battery-Powered Golf Cart As Cause Of Deadly Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Deadly Tornadoes Reached Wind Speeds Up To 200 MPH
- Driver Crashes Into Houston Home After Being Shot