It’s been almost a year since two children were found living in an abandoned old and dilapidated school bus virtually unsupervised. On Tuesday, the parents of the young boy and girl received full custody of them.
A couple from Spring has been sentenced to prison for their role in a Hurricane Ike scam. The husband and wife are accused of defrauding FEMA and falsifying information all for personal gain after Hurricane Ike hit Texas back in 2008.
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston has been treating Francisco Martinez for three months since a workplace injury left him paralyzed from the chest down, but with Martinez not having insurance, the hospital is trying to point him back to Mexico.
CBS Houston Categories
- Detectives Find Body Of Missing Postal Worker
- Powerball Jackpot At Record $600 Million For Saturday’s Drawing
- Investigators Eyeing Battery-Powered Golf Cart As Cause Of Deadly Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Deadly Tornadoes Reached Wind Speeds Up To 200 MPH
- Driver Crashes Into Houston Home After Being Shot