In the melting pot of cultures that Houston has become, you can always find a place that fits your mood. If you’re looking to shake it to your favorite hip-hop songs, or you want to two-step the night away, Houston is your city. We have it all. If you’re itching to get down and dirty doing the Salsa, our city also has some of the best Latin nightclubs in the state. Here’s a list of the top five Latin/Salsa clubs in Houston.
Scope out the bars on this list to find the perfect fit among the best bars for networking in Houston.
College student looking for the best places to hit during the week while you’re taking a break from studying? Check out this list of the best bars with a college night in Houston.
Hopefully this is the first and last time that your buddy walks down the isle and says his “I dos.” But even if it’s not, at least you can have another great bachelor party at these Houston hot spots.
Best bars for drinking games in Houston? This list has you covered, from beer pong to shuffleboard and flip cup to bocce ball.
Are you a local musician looking for a place to play? Are you looking for a great place to unwind after work and hear some of the local talent Houston has to offer? Check out our list of Houston’s best open mic night venues.
Haven’t hit 21 yet and looking for the best night spots where 18+ are welcome? Check out these picks for the best houston nightclubs for the under 21 crowd.
Looking for an unforgettable spot for a girls’ night out, bachelorette party or romantic date night? Try one of these hotspots for something a little different from your normal nightlife routine.
It’s always interesting to see what patrons choose to play on the jukebox after a few drinks. It’s even better to be the one doing the choosing, especially when you find a music box with everything from obscure songs you remember from your childhood to screaming rock gods and on to bluesy greats.
From upscale jazzy blues to down home dirty blues, these are the top five spots for live blues music in Houston.
CBS Houston Categories
- Helin: ‘If Howard Leaves, It’s To Houston’
- Man Gets Life For Razor Attack On Texas Barber
- Hobby Lobby Seeks Exemption From Obamacare’s Birth Control Mandate In Federal Appeals Court
- Astros Vendor Fired For Leaving Snow Cones On Stall’s Floor While Using Bathroom
- Texas Lawmakers Approve Bill To Train Teachers To Be Armed Marshals
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Celebs Who Own Sports’ Teams! Massive Tornado Hits Oklahoma Goodbye Beckham!
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Fan Fest 2013: Fan Pictures... Fan Fest 2013 Houston Art Car Parade!
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Prince Harry In U.S. Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Texas Rookie Mini-Camp And... The Elephants! Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Famous Hot Mamas!