Tea party favorite Ted Cruz will be sworn in Thursday as the first Hispanic to represent Texas in the U.S. Senate.
Paul Ryan has changed the Electoral College math. With the pick, Romney has chosen a path that writes off almost all of the country and focuses the election on the industrial Midwest.
Texas Democrats elected the first Hispanic to the state chairman’s position Saturday, a move indicating the party aims to play a greater role in the Republican-dominated state.
CBS Houston Categories
- Detectives Find Body Of Missing Postal Worker
- Powerball Jackpot At Record $600 Million For Saturday’s Drawing
- Investigators Eyeing Battery-Powered Golf Cart As Cause Of Deadly Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- Deadly Tornadoes Reached Wind Speeds Up To 200 MPH
- Driver Crashes Into Houston Home After Being Shot