A teenage girl will be allowed to keep her baby after winning a lawsuit against her parents who were trying to force her to get an abortion.
Gov. Rick Perry threw his support Tuesday behind legislation that would ban abortion in Texas after 20 weeks, the point at which he and other anti-abortion activists say a fetus can feel pain.
CBS Houston Categories
- More Severe Weather Expected In Oklahoma After Tornadoes
- Woman Finds Dog Lost During Tornado While Being Interviewed
- Okla. Tornado Survivor Held Daughter By Hair To Save Her Life
- CBS News: State Medical Examiner Revises Death Toll To 24 After Victims Were Double-Counted
- OKC Residents Asked To Conserve Water
- Goodbye Beckham! Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Fan Fest 2013: Fan Pictures... Fan Fest 2013
- Houston Art Car Parade! Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Prince Harry In U.S.
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Texas Rookie Mini-Camp And... The Elephants! Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Famous Hot Mamas! Remembering Jeanne Cooper Best Summer Festivals and... Golf Hottie: Carlie Butler