Charges Filed In Electrocution Death From Hotel Pool LightsCharges have been filed in connection with the death of a man who was electrocuted at a hotel pool in Houston when the pool lights switched on at dusk.
Texas Man Dies from Electrocution While Hanging Christmas LightsTexas Man Dies from Electrocution While Hanging Christmas Lights

More From CBS Houston

DONATE NOW TO HOUSTON FOOD BANKAll of Houston Radio is banding together to support the Houston Food Bank. Donate now.
Dynamo Schedule
Chris Myers Roast

Listen Live