carbon monoxide

File photo of ambulance. (Eric Kayne/Getty Images)

Woman, Child Rescued From Gas-Filled Home In Texas

Firefighters in West Texas have rescued a pregnant woman and her 3-year-old daughter from their home filled with carbon monoxide.

11/19/2014

File photo of ambulance.(credit: Getty Images)

East Texas Couple Found Dead; Carbon Monoxide Eyed

Police suspect carbon monoxide poisoning from an electric generator operating indoors in the deaths of an East Texas couple whose bodies were found in their home.

12/18/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 26,095 other followers