Open Line Fun Sunday!!! The Captains take your calls and answer your questions about fishing line, lures, boats and most anything outdoor related. Also updates on the redfish kill, all the tournaments around the Gulf and Warrior Weekend.
The weather will be effecting your outdoor fun this weekend. The Captains and their pros around the region will give you the latest information to help you get the most out of your outing.
You love the outdoors and need a little expert advice to know where are the fish biting, what bait to or which reel to purchase. Maybe you’re heading to a new fishing spot and need some expert advice. The Captains have the answers.
Get ready for your Easter weekend outing with the pros in the area. Captain Mickey and Captain Bennie speak with fresh water and salt water guides to get you the latest weather and pattern information. Don’t go to the water without everything you need to know to make your fishing trip a catching trip!
Open Line Fun Sunday gives Sports Radio 610 listeners a a chance to call in and ask the pros any questions about the outdoors. It’s gonna be a rainy and windy Sunday and that means a change in fishing the Gulf coast. Captain Bennie makes sure you have the answers you need to make your outing successful.
Captain Mickey and Captain Bennie talk to guides from around the area about the weather conditions for today and how they’ll effect your fishing. There’s some movie trivia and cleaning tips and lots of laughter as they share stories. Don’t forget Sunday you can call in with questions about anything outdoors too!
Lots of talk of boat safety this morning after a tragic accident in Port O’Connor. Captain Mickey spends the morning with guides around the area about where and how to catch your fish. Plus in the 2nd hour there’s some info on an upcoming tourney.
Advice from the pros on where to fish and what to use to catch the trophy fish! It’s a busy weekend on the water too with lots of extra boats. The Captains give their advice on boating manners and no no’s!
Captain Mickey gets fishing reports from Christmas Bay, Port Isabell, Fayette County, Chambers, and Somerville. He also discusses a new fishing pole on the market.
Captain Mickey gets fishing and hunting reports from Fayette County, Port Aransas, San Leon and Christmas Bay. He also discusses solving trolling engine problems as well as his personal fishing reel setup.
CBS Houston Categories
- Man Gets Life For Razor Attack On Texas Barber
- Hobby Lobby Seeks Exemption From Obamacare’s Birth Control Mandate In Federal Appeals Court
- Astros Vendor Fired For Leaving Snow Cones On Stall’s Floor While Using Bathroom
- Texas Lawmakers Approve Bill To Train Teachers To Be Armed Marshals
- Man Fatally Shot Outside Gas Station
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Celebs Who Own Sports’ Teams! Massive Tornado Hits Oklahoma Goodbye Beckham!
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Fan Fest 2013: Fan Pictures... Fan Fest 2013 Houston Art Car Parade!
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Prince Harry In U.S. Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Texas Rookie Mini-Camp And... The Elephants! Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Famous Hot Mamas!