Grammy show producer Ken Ehrlich had considered putting dancing/electronica music into the ceremony in the past, but could never quite figure out how to incorporate the high-energy club feel in front of a sometimes staid audience.
The 2012 GRAMMY Nominees album will be released digitally and in stores January 24, 2012. The album features 22 hits from some of the GRAMMYs’ most popular nominees.
Excitement filled Reliant Center as more than 3,000 wine enthusiasts delighted their taste buds at the 2011 Rodeo Uncorked! Roundup and Best Bites Competition Feb. 20, 2011. Buckles, chaps and saddles were awarded to the […]
16,527 Employees to Receive Extra Money for Helping Students Improve Academically
CBS Houston Categories
- Helin: ‘If Howard Leaves, It’s To Houston’
- Man Gets Life For Razor Attack On Texas Barber
- Hobby Lobby Seeks Exemption From Obamacare’s Birth Control Mandate In Federal Appeals Court
- Astros Vendor Fired For Leaving Snow Cones On Stall’s Floor While Using Bathroom
- Texas Lawmakers Approve Bill To Train Teachers To Be Armed Marshals
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Celebs Who Own Sports’ Teams! Massive Tornado Hits Oklahoma Goodbye Beckham!
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Fan Fest 2013: Fan Pictures... Fan Fest 2013 Houston Art Car Parade!
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Prince Harry In U.S. Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Texas Rookie Mini-Camp And... The Elephants! Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Famous Hot Mamas!