Houston Media Hotties

[PHOTOS] Houston Area Experiences Flooding After Heavy Rain
2016 ACM Awards
ACM Awards Nominees 2016

1. M Cessna says:

One of the 2 reasons I watch Channel 2 news

1. R says:

I cannot believe you guys left out Jessica Wiley from ABC13.

1. Priskila says:

That’s really tikhnnig at an impressive level

2. Sento says:

I keep listening to the rrpteos lecture about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

2. M Cessna says:

This is the other reason for watching channel 2

3. houstonhog says:

Jen is THE hottest, on all of Houston media.

1. HotBaird says:

Hey Joel I didn’t know it was bring your kids to the pool day! (I know we are dorks) but how funny that was sort of a picture of tighns to come! And yes you and your sister make some pretty cute little kiddos!

2. Rawary says:

16a13635108We’re a group of volunteers and onipeng a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you. 18d

4. ROD says:

THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER, SEXIER, AND MORE GIRL NEXT DOOR BEAUTIFUL THAN ABC13 REPORTER CHRISTINE DOBBYN.

5. Robert Rosilez says:

I’m voting this year “JR”(Jennifer) should have won last year, hands down.
    Rob

1. Michael P says:

I totally agree!!!!!

6. Brett says:

Where is Adele Uchida?

1. houstonhog says:

Adele is in the ladies-room, sticking her finger down her throat.

1. Luis says:

Great blog Seth!Clearly the snowboarding speed and skill has shbired off on to your blogging perhaps we can coin a new term snowblogging or blogboarding ??Lots of lovely add-ons here!Terrific,Valentina

7. James says:

I think Mia Gradney and Irika Sargent are SO HOT!! 🙂

1. Crisstina says:

Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else may just I get that kind of info wtterin in such an ideal approach? I have a venture that I am just now operating on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.

8. tee says:

no courtney gilmore? somebody is blind that woman is hot!

1. Antonio says:

16a13835133Hey! I just came upon this site today while looking up for some dnfiereft fitness terms in yahoo. Stuck around a little to check things out and read a few of your articlese280a6 enjoyable stuff. Ie28099m going to be sure to come back later on some time and catch up. 184

9. R Smith says:

Young Cheata! or Melissa Wilson. Can’t go wrong either way!!

10. Brian says:

Jennifer Reyna all the way. Total Hottie!

1. ROD says:

They are all pretty, but Christine Dobbyn, is the hands down angel of Houston Media.

2. Mita says:

You didn’t answer the atnsipam question correctly, your comment was not saved. Press “Back” and answer the question better.Just to be sure that your message won’t be lost – copy it now to the clipboard. 搞得我很紧张来着.. 特地来留言测试一下下….果然..是啥子插件啊?压根都木有问题出来

3. Diana says:

That’s a cunning answer to a challegning question

11. DJ says:

I have viewed all and really think that Chita has a striking beauty that is beyond her competition.

1. houstonhog says:

Chita is cute, but, Jennifer Reyna desrves the title.

1. Old Skool Ozzie says:

“Duke” Reyna, like the Duke Blue Devils in this year’s NCAA Tournament, is overrated and totally undeserving of a #2 seed, and will lose in the first matchup.

2. Ameneshewa says:

16a1543511cI wish more guys would write posts like this that are actually iiterestnng to read and not boring like many others. With all the fluff floating around on the web, it is rare to read a blog like yours instead.keep updating your blog. thx! 195

3. rodwick.smith@yahoo.com says:

hey I have lived here all my life, and its no secret that the hottest women on the globe can always be found in southeast texas. but I cant believe that the hottest transplant media babe has not been respected here. Come on how can we leave out the true girl next door, the red headed angel, CHRISTINE DOBBYN. Did you see her in Cuba. She made Castro stand up, and the nation bow down.

4. Mariion says:

You didn’t answer the aansiptm question correctly, your comment was not saved. Press “Back” and answer the question better.Just to be sure that your message won’t be lost – copy it now to the clipboard. 搞得我很紧张来着.. 特地来留言测试一下下….果然..是啥子插件啊?压根都木有问题出来

5. Nor says:

Dear Koka,Sabay will release the Rule of Comment soon ,then you will see clarely that avoid using bad words is also the point. Actually, we don’t really want to even edit or delete your word and comments, however, we have to think about the Morality since there are many people see those comments.Sabay hope that you can understand this issue.Respectfully,Comment Room

12. Randy says:

Who the hell is Michele Merharr? She’s ugly and has no place in this competition. Who’s picking these girls?/

1. houstonhog says:

UGLY is much too-harsh a description of Michelle Merhar.
      I don’t understand why, but, the camera is not-good to her.
      I have seen her, in person, she is very attractive.

2. Sri says:

>Hi Kim. I do not have access to the stats’ to deticrly answer your question, but I do know that low-cost gyms are having success in attracting first-time gym users. They are definitely gym novices, but may not be new to exercise.In terms of low-cost members purchasing personal trainers, I was quite surprised by what some members were telling me during the interview part of my report. Some were using the ‘saving’ in the low monthly membership fee to ‘invest’ in personal training. They were re-distributing how they chose to spend the gym-related charges.unkin

3. Kenzim says:

16a1403535fI want to show my appreciation to the triwer for rescuing me from this setting. Because of looking out through the world-wide-web and getting basics which were not beneficial, I thought my life was gone. Living devoid of the solutions to the difficulties you’ve fixed by means of your good short article is a serious case, as well as those which could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn’t noticed your blog. Your own knowledge and kindness in playing with almost everything was priceless. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a stuff like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this expert and sensible help. I won’t think twice to propose your blog to any individual who should have recommendations on this matter. 195

13. Ray says:

Nefertiti Jaquez!!! Good Lawd!!! I could just hold her for 23 hours out the day!
    How is she ranked #5? The only dime on here!

1. Michael P says:

Ray, she is too much woman for some of these weenies. They like a ‘lollipop’. Give me Nef and Chita and a room for a couple of days and I’ll die smilin’!!!!!

2. Michael P says:

Ray you to understand….most of these boys like a lil skinny woman, and therefore they can’t handle Nef. Give me Nef, Chita and a room for a couple of days and I’ll die smilin’!!!

1. Ray says:

Michael P, I’ll take her everyday that ends in Y and you can have her the rest of the days!

14. Michael P says:

Ilona Carson? Are you kidding me? I know this contest is a joke now!

1. Rizal says:

16a18a351fdThank you for your whole work on this web page. My mother eallry likes going through investigation and it’s easy to understand why. Most people learn all concerning the compelling tactic you give worthwhile items via the web blog and therefore increase response from other individuals about this situation then our favorite princess is always studying a lot of things. Take advantage of the rest of the year. You’re the one performing a dazzling job. 18d

15. jim says:

Ilona Carson and Jennifer Reyna……………the 2 sexiest women GOD ever created.

1. Olajide says:

Two new art exhibits at the Covey Center in Provo, UTDo Dinosaurs Dream of Electric Sheep?Sculpture by Tim Little and Prints by Carolyn NicitaSecured Gallery, Freeuntil March 29.Related: Paintings by Linnie Brown and Marinus WolfEccles Gallery, Freeuntil April 26.

2. Puja says:

Chandra Posted on Love it! Glad I had a chance to run with you the other day! Helped me to get back on track while I was up there! Know that you keep me rpnsiied!

3. Rejook says:

What a beautie!! Ioanna, she aslobutely stunning and I am so happy I got to meet her in person. Yianni, again, you have done an amazing job. You have captured wonderful family moments. Good luck with beba’s baptism

16. Swity says:

16a13735f2I like the valuable info you ipvorde in your articles. Ie28099ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure Ie28099ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! 18d

17. Miluu says:

Dear Krishnaji,Thank you very much for sending brief news about Ghandruk, it rcltainey has given us pleasure to know what is going on in Ghandruk.I was born and bred in Ghandruk but due to global migration, currently living in the global village in the UK. As such I am always endeavoring to keep myself up to date with the news and views about Ghandruk. The step you have taken is good for those people living abroad. If you would kindly send us such brief notes at least every six months would be great?Thank you so much.Warmest regards