What I do for 610: Host of “Nate & Creight” Sundays 2-5pm on Sportsradio 610
Birthday: June 18.
Hometown: Bellmore, NY
College: LIU Post
High School: Island Trees Memorial High School. Levittown NY. famous for book banning case (Island Trees Board of Education v. Pico, 1982) Supreme Court case. Notable grads: musician Eddie Money, American Idol finalist Kevin Covais,
Joined SportsRadio 610 :March 1, 2013.
Coolest person at 610: Me. Like that is even debatable.
What I love about Houston: The people of this town are so friendly. Everywhere I go, people are happy and polite. Its awesome. The weather here is like being on vacation. I should have moved here years ago!
Favorite 4 letter word: PAID. We all want to be PAID. FREE would be a close second. Who doesnt like FREE?
You thought I was going to go all Sammy L Jackson on you, didn’t you?
Favorite Interviews I’ve done: NFL Hall of Famer Bart Starr, Rutgers HC Kyle Flood, NHL COO John Collins, former NY Jets star Joe Klecko
- Former Play by play voice of LIU Post Pioneers football, men’s & women’s basketball, softball, baseball
- Former Co-Host of “The Opening Drive” 8-10am on AM1100 WWWE Atlanta
- Hosted shows on WFAN NY
- Former PA Announcer for Brooklyn Knights (PDL)
- Teams Followed: I still follow my hometown childhood teams, the NY Giants, Mets, Knicks, Islanders.
Favorite sports experiences:
- Bobby Jones 1 hitter in 2000 NLDS vs SF Giants which clinched series.
- Mets 10 run 8th inning comeback vs Braves June 30, 2000
- R A Dickey win his 20th game with a 13K performance in final Mets home game of 2012 season
- 2003 ALCS Game 7 – the Grady Little game. Aaron Boone led off the bottom of the 11th, and the first pitch he saw from Tim Wakefield forever earned Boone a place in the annals of Yankees history.
Realistically, considering the teams I root for, I have a lot more “Miserable Sports moments” in games that I have attended than I do “favorite” ones.
Nate and Creight talk to Otis Birdsong, a former NBA player and multiple time All-Star, about NBA free agency and what the Rockets did to improve their team.
The Best of Nate and Creight from Sunday 07-03-2016
Nate and Creight talk to Calvin Watkins of ESPN about the Houston Rockets’ off-season.
Patrick continues the conversation with John McClain. They talk more about the Texans, but John also shares some memories of the late Mr. Hockey, Gordie Howe.
Patrick Creighton solo today with Nate out of town. PC visits with John McClain of the Houston Chronicle about some of the criticism Brock Osweiler and Bill O’Brien have received recently.
Patrick talks with John McClain about the Houston Texans and the scandal at Baylor.
Part 2 with John McClain. He and Patrick discuss the Houston Texans.
Patrick talks with John McClain of the Houston Chronicle.
More with Calvin Watkins of ESPN on the Houston Rockets. Included is a conversation about how Patrick Beverley would fit into Mike D’Antoni’s offense and an angry call from Larry in Stafford about that conversation.
Nate and Creight talk with Oklahoma City Thunder TV play by play guy Brian Davis. They talk about the series against the Golden State Warriors, Russell Westbrook struggling with his shot, and Kevin Durant arguing with Dion Waiters.