What I do for 610: Host of “Nate & Creight” Sundays 2-5pm on Sportsradio 610
Birthday: June 18.
Hometown: Bellmore, NY
College: LIU Post
High School: Island Trees Memorial High School. Levittown NY. famous for book banning case (Island Trees Board of Education v. Pico, 1982) Supreme Court case. Notable grads: musician Eddie Money, American Idol finalist Kevin Covais,
Joined SportsRadio 610 :March 1, 2013.
Coolest person at 610: Me. Like that is even debatable.
What I love about Houston: The people of this town are so friendly. Everywhere I go, people are happy and polite. Its awesome. The weather here is like being on vacation. I should have moved here years ago!
Favorite 4 letter word: PAID. We all want to be PAID. FREE would be a close second. Who doesnt like FREE?
You thought I was going to go all Sammy L Jackson on you, didn’t you?
Favorite Interviews I’ve done: NFL Hall of Famer Bart Starr, Rutgers HC Kyle Flood, NHL COO John Collins, former NY Jets star Joe Klecko
- Former Play by play voice of LIU Post Pioneers football, men’s & women’s basketball, softball, baseball
- Former Co-Host of “The Opening Drive” 8-10am on AM1100 WWWE Atlanta
- Hosted shows on WFAN NY
- Former PA Announcer for Brooklyn Knights (PDL)
- Teams Followed: I still follow my hometown childhood teams, the NY Giants, Mets, Knicks, Islanders.
Favorite sports experiences:
- Bobby Jones 1 hitter in 2000 NLDS vs SF Giants which clinched series.
- Mets 10 run 8th inning comeback vs Braves June 30, 2000
- R A Dickey win his 20th game with a 13K performance in final Mets home game of 2012 season
- 2003 ALCS Game 7 – the Grady Little game. Aaron Boone led off the bottom of the 11th, and the first pitch he saw from Tim Wakefield forever earned Boone a place in the annals of Yankees history.
Realistically, considering the teams I root for, I have a lot more “Miserable Sports moments” in games that I have attended than I do “favorite” ones.
Nate and Creight talk to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle about the Texans releasing Brian Hoyer, the NFL Draft, and all other Texans’ off-season topics.
Nate and Creight give you the hot leads! Talking about the Astros, Rockets, the NCAA basketball tournament and more!
John McClain of the Houston Chronicle joined the show to talk about the Texans offseason moves and their strategy going forward for the upcoming NFL Draft.
Nate and Creight talk to TSU head basketball coach Mike Davis about his team’s performance this year, if the NCAA tournament selection process is fair, and much more!
Nate and Creight talk with Jack Lyons, Chairmen of the Houston Rodeo, about all the great things going on with the mega annual event.
Nate and Creight talk about the Rockets bad loss to the Spurs, Steph Curry doing ridiculous things against the Thunder, the QB performances at the NFL Scouting Combine, and more!
Nate and Creight talked to former Astro great Billy Wagner about his transition from a starter to a relief pitcher, how important Larry Dierker was to his career, how he handled his trade to Philly, and why he should be in the Hall of Fame.
HOUSTON (CBS Houston): “I voted for Steph Curry. He’s the best player on the best team.” That’s what I was told when I asked someone from out of town who had an NBA MVP vote […]
HOUSTON (CBS Houston): The Oakland Raiders have more issues than just what city they may want to play in. General manager Reggie McKenzie, who somehow kept his job after dismissing 3 head coaches since he […]
HOUSTON (CBS Houston): Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins had surgery on his right wrist after the season. Hopkins said he had the procedure to repair a torn ligament in his wrist. This is the same injury […]