Leslie T Travis
Yeah…it’s THAT Leslie T. The one from KILT-FM in the 90s. Hanging out early in the morning at Sports Radio 610.
- What I do for 610: Producer for the Outdoor Show, Smokin Joe’s Driving Range, Home Show with Tom Tynan and anything else they ask of me.
- HOMETOWN: Nevada MO
- HIGH SCHOOL: Yes, I went.
- COLLEGE: Cottey College and Missouri State
- HOW LONG AT SPORTSRADIO 610: Seems like only yesterday
- HOW LONG IN RADIO: 37 years
- COOLEST PERSON AT SR610: Mike Meltzer…the guy ooozes fun!
To email Leslie T, click here.
- FAVORITE INTERVIEWS: Dolly Parton, Faith Ford, Garth Brooks, Tanya Tucker…I’ve been in radio a long time. I have forgotten more interviews than I can imagine.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I hosted a couple long time radio shows at KILT FM: Cryin Lovin & Leavin and The Texas Music Revolution.
- TEAMS FOLLOWED: U of H Cougars, Astros, Texans, KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Baylor Lady Bears
- FAVORITE SPORTS EXPERIENCES I ATTENDED: 2017 World Series! KC v Astros playoff games and the Comets Championship games in the 90s
- SPORTS PLAYED: State Champs in softball when I was in college…that was fun
Captain Mickey talks more about his big buck and there’s some fishing reports too!
Captain Mickey got the buck he’s been eyeing for years! He measured 181 7/8. Follow Captain Mickey on Facebook. Text the show at 713 572 4610 or call us on that line for Open Line Fun Sunday. Hour 1 Hour 2 Want to download the shows? Click here to save them on your phone or […]
Enjoy today’s video parody!
Coverage of the Astros parade in our video today!
Just a dog and a deer in today’s video.
Captain Mickey talked a lot about the Series. Today’s video brings you the highlights from game 7.
Go Astros! Follow Captain Mickey on Facebook. Text the show at 713 572 4610 or call us on that line for Open Line Fun Sunday. Hour 1 Hour 2 Hour 3 Want to download the shows? Click here to save them on your phone or computer.
Captain Bennie fishes solo today.
Some fun jetty fishing in today’s video!
Captain Mickey talked as much Astros baseball as fishing this morning!