Leslie T Travis
Yeah…it’s THAT Leslie T. The one from KILT-FM in the 90s. Hanging out early in the morning at Sports Radio 610.
- What I do for 610: Producer for the Outdoor Show, Smokin Joe’s Driving Range, Home Show with Tom Tynan and anything else they ask of me.
- HOMETOWN: Nevada MO
- HIGH SCHOOL: Yes, I went.
- COLLEGE: Cottey College and Missouri State
- HOW LONG AT SPORTSRADIO 610: Seems like only yesterday
- HOW LONG IN RADIO: 37 years
- COOLEST PERSON AT SR610: Mike Meltzer…the guy ooozes fun!
To email Leslie T, click here.
- FAVORITE INTERVIEWS: Dolly Parton, Faith Ford, Garth Brooks, Tanya Tucker…I’ve been in radio a long time. I have forgotten more interviews than I can imagine.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I hosted a couple long time radio shows at KILT FM: Cryin Lovin & Leavin and The Texas Music Revolution.
- TEAMS FOLLOWED: U of H Cougars, Astros, Texans, KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Baylor Lady Bears
- FAVORITE SPORTS EXPERIENCES I ATTENDED: KC v Astros playoff games and the Comets Championship games in the 90s
- SPORTS PLAYED: State Champs in softball when I was in college…that was fun
Happy Star Wars Day! May the 4th Be With You!
Open Line Fun Sunday!
Captain Mickey & Captain Benny talks fishing and weather conditions on The Outdoor Show.
Water is murky and the fish are liking certain color lures. Get the latest reports from the pros who have been fishing all week.
Fishing, lures, turkey hunting, catching bait…it’s all par for the course at the Outdoor Show.
Open Line Fun Sunday! To email Leslie T at the Outdoor Show, click here. Follow Captain Mickey on Facebook. Text the show at 713 572 4610 or call us on that line for Open Line […]
The Captains talk about the effect of closing Roll Over Pass, the movement of the fish and how to catch them. Talking to the pros is what we do on Saturday. Get the reports here.
Dirty water, no wind, front is coming. It’s all a mess. Let the pros the Captain trusts help you navigate it.
Front coming this weekend. Get the reports to make it a successful one on the water.
Happy Easter! It’s Open Line Fun Sunday!