Home Repair Podcasts
Real Estate & Home Improvement News
- Dive-Bombing Birds Attacking Houston Neighborhood Aggressive birds are attacking any and all humans caught walking along the 800 block of Beverly in the Heights neighborhood of Houston.
- 5 Fall Fruits & Veggies To Plant As Summer Winds Down Get your fall garden ready by planting these five fruits and veggies in late Summer.
- 5 Fun Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Water Park For Kids Beat the heat and the doldrums with water fun in your own backyard.
- Best Book Club Picks For August Wine and friends are two undeniable pleasures of a good book club, but a book that inspires passion and debate is the true heart of the occasion.
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- Officers Fatally Shoot Family's Dog After Responding To Home's Alarm System Round Rock police officers shot and killed a family dog after home’s alarm system was activated.
- Best Father's Day Gifts To Liven Up Dad's Toolbox It will be a happy Father's Day indeed with one of these toolbox-expanding gifts.
- 5 Easy Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Party Worthy Space Let your creativity soar with some fun ideas for your next backyard barbecue. Here are five easy crafts that will make the most of any backyard party.
- From Home To Car: The Ultimate Guide To Planning Your Memorial Day Weekend Memorial Day is almost upon us. The holiday marks the beginning of the summer season, and as such, it’s also the beginning of summer vacation for many.
- Room To Grow: Tips For Creating Great Kids' Rooms If you start out smart and make your child your design partner, you can trade in today’s ducky decals for tomorrow’s funky graphics with ease and panache.
- 5 Home Repairs Everyone Should Be Able To Do Unless you have a live-in contractor, every homeowner needs to be able to do a few home repairs on their own.
- Grow Your Own Spring Herb Garden Indoors or outdoors, there are many ways to grow your own fresh herbs. Take advantage of the early Spring weather and start planting your garden today.
- How To Keep Your Allergies In Check This Spring Spring is here, the weather is warm and the air is freely blowing all those nasty allergens all over the place. Take a few steps to help protect yourself this allergy season.
- The Five Tools No Home Should Be Without Even if changing a lightbulb is your idea of a challenging DIY project, there are certain tools your home should never be without. These are five staple tools to always have readily on hand.