Home Repair Podcasts
Real Estate & Home Improvement News
- Budget-Friendly DIY Outdoor Halloween Decorations Craft the perfect outdoor Halloween decorations with these DIY ideas.
- 5 Ways To Organize Every Room In Your Home Spring cleaning paves the way for summer organizing, and it pays to utilize summertime sales to get the best deals when you want to organize your home.
- How To Build The Perfect Backyard Tree House A backyard hideout is a childhood wonder. If you always dreamed of your own tree house as a child, consider fulfilling that wish by building one for your own kids.
- 5 Ways To Create The Perfect Study Space In Your House One of the keys to academic success is an organized (and quiet!) at-home study space. Create a homework hotspot in your home, whether it’s located in a designated room or tucked into a smaller nook with these tips.
- Dive-Bombing Birds Attacking Houston Neighborhood Aggressive birds are attacking any and all humans caught walking along the 800 block of Beverly in the Heights neighborhood of Houston.
- 5 Fall Fruits & Veggies To Plant As Summer Winds Down Get your fall garden ready by planting these five fruits and veggies in late Summer.
- 5 Fun Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Water Park For Kids Beat the heat and the doldrums with water fun in your own backyard.
- Best Book Club Picks For August Wine and friends are two undeniable pleasures of a good book club, but a book that inspires passion and debate is the true heart of the occasion.
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- Officers Fatally Shoot Family's Dog After Responding To Home's Alarm System Round Rock police officers shot and killed a family dog after home’s alarm system was activated.
- Best Father's Day Gifts To Liven Up Dad's Toolbox It will be a happy Father's Day indeed with one of these toolbox-expanding gifts.
- 5 Easy Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Party Worthy Space Let your creativity soar with some fun ideas for your next backyard barbecue. Here are five easy crafts that will make the most of any backyard party.
- From Home To Car: The Ultimate Guide To Planning Your Memorial Day Weekend Memorial Day is almost upon us. The holiday marks the beginning of the summer season, and as such, it’s also the beginning of summer vacation for many.
- Room To Grow: Tips For Creating Great Kids' Rooms If you start out smart and make your child your design partner, you can trade in today’s ducky decals for tomorrow’s funky graphics with ease and panache.