Watch + Listen
- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 1 days and 0 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 5 days and 0 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 14 days and 1 hours and 0 minutes
- Win a Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III! - 1 days and 11 hours and 59 minutes
- Win a Mendini 5-Piece Silver Junior Drum Set! - 3 days and 11 hours and 59 minutes
Latest Houston Watch + Listen
Shorter days, cooler waters and a new moon. All this effects fishing and Captain Mickey makes sure you know the best way to still catch your limits. Reports from area pro guides again this morning cover fresh and salt water fishing.
Former Titan Keith Bullock joined The Triple Threat.
Former Oilers and Titans safety and current sportstalk host in Nashville Blaine Bishop joined Mad Radio and they talked about the Titans going with Zach Mettenberger on Sunday, the early reviews of new head coach Ken Whisenhunt, the poor Titans defense and Michael Griffin’s sub par performance.
Will James Harden improve his defense this upcoming season?
The Best Of The Worst of ‘In The Loop’
Missed the Jim Mudd Minute? You suck. Redeem yourself and listen to the podcast.
Great conversation this morning with Bill Watkins about how to mark an area on your GPS that is a great spot to fish. Always locate that great school of fish and that honey hole with this great advice. The fishing has been great and the hunting is heating up. Get the latest from our most trusted pros.
Quarterback guru George Whitfield joined Mad Radio and they discussed the top four quarterbacks in college football, Marcus Mariota, Connor Cook, Bryce Petty and Jameis Winston.