Watch + Listen
- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 2 days and 0 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 6 days and 0 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 14 days and 0 minutes
- BISSELL CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass - 1 days and 20 hours and 27 minutes
- Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Video Monitoring Camera - 4 days and 20 hours and 27 minutes
Latest Houston Watch + Listen
Gregg Doyel, CBSsports.com, joined The B-Straw & Pauly G Show to discuss current NFL happenings. He said Johnny Manziel clearly has impulse control issues in life and in his playing. Doyel talked about the QB issues the Browns are having in that none of their QBs are looking good so far. He says the issue with quarterbacks is that it’s a system of risk and reward and that there is no way to know for sure what will work and what won’t. He says a coach should like RG3 be himself rather than turning him into Johnny Manziel and vice versa. Doyel doesn’t like talking about how many followers he has on twitter. Then he discussed JJ Watt voicing his desire for a new contract. He said Watt’s approach was very humble and smart in the way he said he wanted to get paid. Doyel said it was a very polite approach to asking for money.
SportsRadio 610–10 hours ago
South Florida head coach wants to put “The Team” on the back of their jerseys.
18 hours ago
Missed today’s show? Then listen to the podcast.
20 hours ago
Missed the Jim Mudd Minute. You suck. Redeem yourself and listen to the podcast.
20 hours ago
Tonight the B-Straw & Pauly G Show travled to Boston to talk to Chris Villani, WEEI and Boston Herald, about the Patriots. He isn’t sure that Garoppolo going into the game before Ryan Mallet means that he’s moved ahead of Mallet because Mallet has been working on a knee issue. He discussed a lot of the recent player moves and changes in the depth chart for the Patriots. He said having guys like Gronkowski healthy really makes all the difference for the team and how they will do in the season. Villani thinks the Patriots have added well to their offense and he likes the defense but still thinks their division is Denver’s to lose.
- Sam Monson Says Clowney Shows “Immense Talent” So Far SportsRadio 610–08/18/2014
- Johnny Manziel Ready For MNF Debut SportsRadio 610–08/18/2014
- Meltsdown: Give Clowney His Props 08/18/2014
- Best Of The Worst Of ‘In The Loop’ 08/18/2014