Latest NFL News
- O'Brien: We "Would Like To Have That Play Call Back" HOUSTON (CBS Houston): Bill O'Brien didn't mince words Tuesday when discussing the Texans' collapse at the end of the 2nd quarter last night in Pittsburgh. O'Brien was candid about the final 3 minutes of the 2nd quarter being a backbreaking...
- J.J. Watt Makes Biggest Impact In Texans 30-23 Loss To Steelers The sad, perhaps overlooked truth is the avalanche of mistakes started with the snowball that was Watt’s offsides. Instead of Pittsburgh punting from the back of its end zone, the Steelers were off and running to victory.
- Jim Nantz Talks Chargers vs. Broncos on 'Thursday Night Football' Jim Nantz...he's known as one of the most iconic voices and faces in the history of professional sports, and he took some time to speak on the upcoming "Thursday Night Football" game between the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos.
- Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Dallas Cowboys This is a huge game on the Monday night stage, and head coach Jay Gruden would like to make a bold statement.
- Tale Of The Tape: Green Bay Packers At New Orleans Saints The Packers may have struggled in the first three games of the season, but they have been rolling since then, and the main reason for that is the spectacular roll that Aaron Rodgers is on.
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At Cleveland Browns The Raiders probably would have wanted the Browns to win in Week Seven at Jacksonville so they could have caught them playing with less than full intensity.
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Pittsburgh Steelers The Colts are the real thing with Andrew Luck at quarterback, and there’s no reason to think this third-year superstar won’t continue to improve for many years.
- Tale Of The Tape: Philadelphia Eagles At Arizona Cardinals Nobody expected Eagles quarterback Nick Foles to match the 27-2 TD-interception ratio he had last year, but those numbers have slipped to 10-7 this year.
- Tale Of The Tape: Houston Texans At Tennessee Titans The Texans are counting on Ryan Fitzpatrick to provide them with leadership, consistency and accuracy from the pocket.
- Tale Of The Tape: Baltimore Ravens At Cincinnati Bengals The Ravens don’t have the statistical prowess of some of the most productive and consistent offenses in the league, but quarterback Joe Flacco is capable of lighting up the scoreboard and making big plays on a regular basis.