Pro Football Kickoff
- Justin Tuck On How He Beat Tom Brady
- Johnson, Always A Rookie At Heart If Andre Johnson's talkativeness and enthusiasm are any indication of how he will play to kickoff the 2014 season, expect the receiver to have a career day in the opener. Johnson addressed everything from his anxiousness to start the new season to...
- The Texans Are Ready For Some 2014 Football For the Houston Texans, Sunday can not get here soon enough, if for no other reason, so they can stop talking about 2013. Players echoed this sentiment in no uncertain terms when addressing the media after the team's last open practice before the...
- Best Of The Triple Threat 7-30 Cole Hamels lands with the Rangers, after spurning the Astros. Sean, Rich and Ted react to Tom Brady and Bob Kraft's Deflategate reactions. All Due Respect. Life Doesn't Suck.
- Better/Worse: Houston Texans Defensive Line Mad Radio looks at every position for the Houston Texans and discusses who is better and who is worse in each particular unit heading into the 2015 season.
- The Best Of The B-Straw & Pauly G Show Fastest Ten Minutes In Sports What's Poppin? Highlight The Helpless Haterade
- Brian Cushing "This Is The Best I've Felt In A Long Time" Texans Linebacker Brian Cushing joined B-Straw & Pauly G to talk about his health, training camp, and the expectations for this coming season.