Pro Football Kickoff
- O'Brien Pleased With Newcomers In Win Over Bears Brock Osweiler, Will Fuller and Lamar combine to help the Texans beat the Bears in week 1
- Johnny Manziel Just Doesn't Get It Johnny Manziel just doesn't get it. He really thinks that he's going to be playing in the NFL again, after going unclaimed off waivers this past weekend. And we're talking about a league that is starved for NFL quarterbacking skills, which you could...
- Special Teams Still An Issue For Texans For whatever reason the ability of the Texans special teams unit to perform at an acceptable level disappeared in 2012 and – at least through the first game of the 2015 season – has yet to return. Joe Marciano had been the special teams coach since...
- The Best Of The Triple Threat 12-08-2016 The Best Of The Triple Threat, from Thursday 12-08-2016
- Letters From General Andrew Luck As the Houston Texans prepare to battle the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday in Indianapolis, we intercepted some correspondence from Civil War Era General Andrew Luck and what he is thinking heading into the game.
- Texans Hope To Contain Luck Like last week against Green Bay, the Texans are aware of the challenge that presents itself in the Indianapolis offense. As is the case with most offenses, it all starts with the quarterback, in this regard it’s Houston native Andrew Luck.
- Jadeveon Clowney To Play Sunday Against Colts With outside linebacker John Simon likely to miss another week a chest injury, getting Clowney back to help put pressure on Colts quarterback Andrew Luck will go a long way in trying to stop their passing attack.