Pro Football Kickoff
- O'Brien Pleased With Newcomers In Win Over Bears Brock Osweiler, Will Fuller and Lamar combine to help the Texans beat the Bears in week 1
- Johnny Manziel Just Doesn't Get It Johnny Manziel just doesn't get it. He really thinks that he's going to be playing in the NFL again, after going unclaimed off waivers this past weekend. And we're talking about a league that is starved for NFL quarterbacking skills, which you could...
- Special Teams Still An Issue For Texans For whatever reason the ability of the Texans special teams unit to perform at an acceptable level disappeared in 2012 and – at least through the first game of the 2015 season – has yet to return. Joe Marciano had been the special teams coach since...
- Special Teams For The Texans Haven't Been Very Special "We just got to focus and improve on the little things that we can," Charles James said.
- Daune Brown Say's "It's A Possibility" About A Return This Sunday "Feeling really good today, probably do a little more tomorrow and go from there," Duane Brown said.
- Antonio Smith "Always Knew" He'd Be Back On The Texans "No replacement at all," Smith said of stepping in for Watt, "I'm just here to help the team out as best as I can."
- Figuring Out Why J.J. Watt Hurt His Back Again I took to Social Media on Tuesday Night and Wednesday after the news broke to see what kind of answers I could find to "Why Did J.J. Watt Hurt His Back Again?"