Latest Tournament News
- Breaking Down College Basketball's Top 25 Teams [6-10] Here are the teams ranked 6-10 and a few key facts to help you get to know them.
- Breaking Down College Basketball's Top 25 Teams [1-5] Here are the top five teams and a few key facts to help you get to know them.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Texas Schools Poised For March Madness March is so close you can almost sense the chaos. Cue the Madness as college basketball’s regular season enters the home stretch with several area teams looking to enhance their resumes. The state of Texas is in position to put forth a strong...
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...
- Connecticut Wins NCAA Title, 60-54 Over Kentucky Shabazz Napier scored 22 points and Connecticut won its second NCAA title in four years, beating all those Kentucky freshmen 60-54 in the championship game Monday night.