Latest Autos News
- General Motors 3Q Profit Nearly Doubles The automaker posted a net profit of $1.38 billion, or 81 cents per share, from July through September.
- List Of Cars Affected By Airbag Recall A defect in the devices can possibly kill or injure the driver or passengers. Is your car on the list?
- US Agency Warns Nearly 8 Million Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed The inflator mechanisms in the air bags can rupture, causing metal fragments to fly out when the bags are deployed in crashes.
- GM Ignition Switch Death Count Rises To 29 At least 29 people have died and 27 people have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- Chrysler Issues Recall For Nearly 907K Cars, SUVs Chrysler is recalling nearly 907,000 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep SUVs and cars for failing alternators and heated power mirrors that can cause minor fires.
- Tesla Adding All-Wheel Drive, Safety Features Luxury electric car maker Tesla Motors is making its Model S sedan faster and safer in an effort to compete better with other high-end sedans.
- Mitsubishi Recalls Cars, SUVs For Stalling Problem Mitsubishi is recalling nearly 166,000 older small cars and SUVs in the U.S. because the engines can stall unexpectedly.
- Nissan Recalls 2013 Altima Cars Because Hoods Can Fly Open Nissan is recalling more than 220,000 Altima midsize cars in the U.S. because the hoods could fly open while they're being driven.
- GM Uses Facebook, Phone calls To Get Recalled Cars Fixed Despite the heavy publicity surrounding the scandal, many drivers evidently haven't heard of the recall or haven't grasped how serious the defect is...
- Feds Probe Power Steering In Ford Midsize Cars Auto safety regulators have opened an investigation into complaints that the power-assisted steering can suddenly fail on three Ford Motor Co. midsize car models.