Latest Autos News
- Wildly Popular Pokemon GO Leading To Unintended Consequences Since its release last Wednesday, the wildly popular Pokemon GO game has sent throngs of players all across cities nationwide in search of characters like Pikachu.
- Animal Advocates Sit In Hot Car To Illustrate Danger A bill gaining traction in Boston would allow first responders and civilians to break into cars when they see an animal in distress.
- Classic Cars Showcase History, Personal Stories More than 100 classic cars will be on display at the Summerfest Auto Show in Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fiat Chrysler Adds Maseratis To Transmission Recall Fiat Chrysler is adding 13,000 Maseratis to a recall of vehicles with confusing gear shifters like one in the SUV that crushed and killed Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin.
- Missouri May Soon Have Solar Panels on Roadways This past session Missouri lawmakers gave permission to launch the practice on a trial basis.
- One Camaro RS In Yellow, Please In my world, there are two kinds of people. Mustang people and Camaro people.
- Texas IndyCar Race Postponed Until August The IndyCar race at soggy Texas has been postponed for the second day in a row, and this time the series will wait more than two months before trying again.
- New Business: Auto Suppliers Expected To Usher In Hundreds Of Jobs An auto supplier is set to build a new plant in Detroit and create as many as 750 new jobs.
- Seven Automakers Add 4.4M Vehicles To Takata Recall Seven automakers are adding nearly 4.4 million vehicles to the massive Takata air bag inflator recall.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Predicts People On Mars In 9 Years SpaceX CEO Elon Musk says if things go according to plan people will be on Mars just nine years from now.