Latest Houston Autos
The government has seized $21 million from Fisker’s reserve account.
Ford posted a $1.6 billion first quarter profit. That’s a 15 percent increase from last year.
The government is asking automakers to put stronger limits on drivers’ interaction with in-car touch screens.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
Organizers have announced the official dates for the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
ShowsListen all week! Mon-Fri, 6am-10am Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Mon-Fri, 2pm-6pm Mon-Fri, 6pm-10pm Mon-Fri, 10pm-12am
- General Motors Tops Latest JD Power Quality StudyDetroit brand leapfrogs perinnial leaders Toyota and Honda.
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.