Latest Autos News
- Classic Cars Showcase History, Personal Stories More than 100 classic cars will be on display at the Summerfest Auto Show in Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fiat Chrysler Adds Maseratis To Transmission Recall Fiat Chrysler is adding 13,000 Maseratis to a recall of vehicles with confusing gear shifters like one in the SUV that crushed and killed Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin.
- Missouri May Soon Have Solar Panels on Roadways This past session Missouri lawmakers gave permission to launch the practice on a trial basis.
- One Camaro RS In Yellow, Please In my world, there are two kinds of people. Mustang people and Camaro people.
- Texas IndyCar Race Postponed Until August The IndyCar race at soggy Texas has been postponed for the second day in a row, and this time the series will wait more than two months before trying again.
- New Business: Auto Suppliers Expected To Usher In Hundreds Of Jobs An auto supplier is set to build a new plant in Detroit and create as many as 750 new jobs.
- Seven Automakers Add 4.4M Vehicles To Takata Recall Seven automakers are adding nearly 4.4 million vehicles to the massive Takata air bag inflator recall.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Predicts People On Mars In 9 Years SpaceX CEO Elon Musk says if things go according to plan people will be on Mars just nine years from now.
- Toyota Invests In Uber, Offers Lease Deals To Drivers Toyota is investing in Uber, making it the latest car company to put money in a ride-hailing app.
- Muscle Cars Aren't So Strong In Crash Tests Muscle cars may look cool, but they don't offer the best protection in a crash. The Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger didn't get the highest ratings in new tests.