Latest Autos News
- What To Do If Your Car Is Damaged Thousands of cars were lost in the flooding. If yours was one of them, here is some great advice from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Thieves Targeting Gas Tanks In North Texas Keller Police received at least two reports Thursday of attempted fuel thefts.
- Officials Act To Protect Downtown Houston From Harvey Floods Officials released more water from Houston-area reservoirs overwhelmed by Harvey early Monday in a move aimed at protecting the city's downtown from devastating floods.
- EPA To Keep Strict Gas Mileage Standards In Place The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.
- NHTSA Wants You To Complain About Cars More Government officials want more people to complain about auto safety problems. The NHTSA is proposing a rule requiring automakers put labels on sun visors of new vehicles with instructions on how to file safety complaints.
- VIDEO: Vandal Tears Apart Car For 6 Hours While Passersby Watch, Take Pictures A woman was caught on security camera jumping all over a car and then carving words all over the vehicle.
- The Airbnb Of Cars Is Here, Allowing Owners To Rent Out Their Vehicles The new app used in Chicago and Evanston is called Getaround.
- Report: Driver Asked Kids 'Are You Ready To Die' Before Crashing Bus In Chattanooga Parents of some of the children who survived a deadly school bus crash in Chattanooga are starting to shed some light on the moments leading up to the crash, which killed five kids.
- Bystanders Rescue Man From Burning Car A group heading to San Jose International Airport pulled a man from a burning car after it was hit by a truck on northbound Interstate 880 in Milpitas.
- Fact Check: Trump's Statements On Auto Industry Are Misleading President-elect Donald Trump has a long list of deceptive statements about Ford Motor Co. and the auto industry, and he added to that list this week.