- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 1 days and 23 hours and 58 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 5 days and 23 hours and 58 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 13 days and 23 hours and 58 minutes
- Hamilton Beach Nonstick Indoor Searing Grill - 2 days and 15 hours and 18 minutes
- WD TV Live Media Player 1080p - 4 days and 15 hours and 18 minutes
Latest Houston Radio Row
Comedian Frank Caliendo joined Ted Johnson and Brien Straw on Radio Row. He talked sports and did plenty of impressions as well. Frank discussed that he’s going to do an impression of Bill Belichick which brought back memories for Ted.
Former Pro Bowler Will Shields joined Ted Johnson and Brien Straw on Radio Row. He talked about new Texans coach Bill O’Brien. He also reminisced about his days playing football and memorable guys along the way.
Renaldo Wynn talks about a current NFL Coordinator getting opposing teams playbooks.
NFL wide receiver, punt returner and kickoff returner, Desmond Howard, comes In The Loop. He thanks Nick for helping him with his problems at Radio Row last year, talks about what QB he would take […]
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon “Bones” Jones joins In The Loop. He talks about being the #1 ranked fighter and Shermann “thinking” he is the best. Latest Sports Stories: