Mickey’s Current Conditions
- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 1 days and 0 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 5 days and 0 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 14 days and 1 hours and 0 minutes
- Win a Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III! - 2 days and 10 hours and 40 minutes
- Win a Mendini 5-Piece Silver Junior Drum Set! - 4 days and 10 hours and 40 minutes
Latest Houston Mickey’s Current Conditions
Great conversation this morning with Bill Watkins about how to mark an area on your GPS that is a great spot to fish. Always locate that great school of fish and that honey hole with this great advice. The fishing has been great and the hunting is heating up. Get the latest from our most trusted pros.
Jarod Poffenberger was in the studio this morning with the Captains to talk about the proper way to field dress your wild game. Doing it right makes for the best results once you have it processed at the Bellville Meat Market or at your processing place.
The Captains talk to pros around the region about wildlife movement and how you can tell the forecast by how the fish and other critters move. There’s first hand fishing reports from fresh and saltwater guides, poop jars and more bananas on the boat stories.
Captain Mickey talks again this morning with pros around the region to get you the latest reports on hunting and fishing. Also a few great bird spottings!
Cooler weather has arrived – for now – and Captain Mickey and the pros let you know how this front changed fishing in our area.