Let's Get To Work Houston
For Your Job Search
- School Counselor A Good Job For Houstonians Wanting To Work With Children The job duties for a school can vary significantly depending on what age range they work with, though the main focus is always on helping the students grow.
- Houston Manager Implements Control System Technologies College, however, offers one great thing to everyone who attends and that is what I call 'non-linear' thinking – otherwise known as 'thinking outside the box.
- Houston Professional Credits Educators, Mentors For Success "I believe the greatest influence on forging my career path lies with the professionals and educators who have mentored me along the way," said Frank Carle, director of clinical services and co-founder of Learning Continuum.
- Houston Manager Uses Technology To Help People Across Globe Katia Hadjiyska firmly believes education helped her make an even grander impact, both professionally and philanthropical.
- Houston Business Coach Loves Helping Clients Succeed Learning doesn't end once you finish school and walk across the stage at graduation.
- Problem Solving Is Essential For Industrial Cyber Security Career "I have always thought that the problem solving process I learned in college is the single thing that has helped me the most in my career," said Buddy Creef, national sales manager at HIMA Americas.
- Business Owner Helps Houston Churches Manage Their Staffing Needs Owning your own business can be a very tough job, but also very rewarding. In starting your business, it is important to know your strengths, the market, and work to make those align successfully.
- RN Worked Through Obstacles To Provide Special Service To Women In Need " In some cases, women just feel more comfortable speaking to another woman, and I fill that need," said Ingrid Hansen, RN.
- Houston Is Awash In Chemical Process Engineering Jobs The median salary for an entry level chemical engineer in Houston is about $67,800 per year, according to Salary.com. Chemical engineers with 8 to 10 years of experience have a median salary of $123,000.
- Special Education Teacher Making A Difference In Lives Of Her Students "I have a deep understanding of how children learn and how deficits in cognition impact specific learning areas in children," said special education teacher, Jean Schubert.