Let's Get To Work Houston
For Your Job Search
- Education Helps Houstonian Understand Students And Teachers At All Levels Gabriella Rowe discusses her duties as Head of School for a Houston private school.
- Houstonian Uses Criminal Justice Education To Keep Fellow Citizens Safe Maher Husseini used his degrees in criminal justice and business to start his own private investigation and security firm to keep Houstonians safe.
- A Degree In Technology Could Help Houstonians Find Jobs Faster Houstonian John Wenzler talks about working at the forefront of internet technologies.
- Houstonian Uses Education To Merge Finance And Energy Trade Support Analyst Andrew Reich of Houston talks about his education in economics and finance.
- An Education In Nursing Helps A Houstonian Become A Business Owner Home medical care is a successful venture for this Houston nurse.
- Houston Health Care Jobs Increase With Hospital Growth With Houston's hospitals growing to match the growing population centers, healthcare professionals are in high demand in the Houston area.
- Houston Computer Programmer Credits Education With Recent Career Advancement Houstonian Erin Lytle talks about her education at Rice University and how it has helped her build a career in computer science.
- Continuing Education Keeps Houston Campus Police Officer Abreast On The Constantly Changing Laws As societal needs change, so does the need for law enforcement training. Police officers must be up to date on all changes in the law, as well as the constantly changing trends in policing.
- Psychology Degree Leads To New Opportunity For Digital Media Specialist Houstonian Denver Greene uses his psychology degree from Rice University in his work as a digital media specialist for the OpenStax College project, an organization dedicated to making textbooks and other educational materials more affordable.
- Business Degree Helps Houstonian Tell The World About Her Company Leslie Friedman's business degree gave her the skills she needs to pitch the excellent services of The Houstonian Hotel to patrons the world over.