- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 1 days and 0 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 4 days and 23 hours and 0 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 13 days and 23 hours and 0 minutes
- Win a $3,000 Pot o' Gold for St. Patty's Day! - 12 days and 4 hours and 22 minutes
- Win a Trip to Experience DC in Bloom! - 24 days and 1 hours and 21 minutes
Latest Houston Healthwatch
Americans, in general, spend almost $40 billion a year trying to look good. The cosmetic market represents about 15 percent of the beauty industry and includes anything from lipstick to nail polish. But what’s in this stuff and how is it made?
In the study, young and middle-aged men who had sperm defects such as low sperm count were two times more likely to die prematurely.
They’re chemicals found in everyday products — but new research says they may have a harmful effect on fertility.
A new study says obesity can have a negative effect on young breast cancer patients.
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.
Virologists recently confirmed a 2001 finding that a flavor-enhancing molecule in the sauce could potentially be used to treat HIV.
According to a new study, the percentage of those who are obese more than doubled over the past 30 years.
Get off the couch and get outside this summer.
In the wake of Houston Rocket’s coach Kevin McHale’s daughter passing away from lupus, here are some facts about the disease that offer understanding.