- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 1 days and 0 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 5 days and 0 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 14 days and 1 hours and 0 minutes
- Win a Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III! - 2 days and 14 hours and 50 minutes
- Win a Mendini 5-Piece Silver Junior Drum Set! - 4 days and 14 hours and 50 minutes
Latest Houston Health/Fitness
Drank too much? Get over that horrible hangover.
Adding suplements can speed up your weightloss or help you maintain your current weight.
Memorial Hermann and World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) today announced a unique collaboration for the benefit of athletes of all ages and abilities with the establishment of the Ironman Sports Medicine Institute at Memorial Hermann.
The ultimate comfort food could actually be bad for you.
It’s a one-mile fun walk to benefit local Houston charities.
Check out this list of toppings that some people use to make their pizzas healthier.
Sitting for hours could be bad for the body.
The National Center for Health Statistics says 58.9% of people don’t get any vigorous activity at all.
The Houston Astros are offering discounted tickets for Bike to the Ballpark.