- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 1 days and 23 hours and 58 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 5 days and 23 hours and 58 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 13 days and 23 hours and 58 minutes
- Titan Knight 21-Speed All Terrain Mountain Bike - 1 days and 20 hours and 6 minutes
- End of Summer Hollywood Vacation - 1 days and 20 hours and 6 minutes
Latest Houston Blogs
Is Baylor ready to take that step to a possible final four and what about the season that was in 2013. Aggie’s Head Coach Kevin Sumlin is annoyed with questions about Johnny ‘Football’.
MaD Radio intern Cassie with a new rendition of “The Brady Bunch” theme song
Every show needs to draw an envelope and hope they can pass the challenge put to them. If they do, they move onto the next day.
The Triple Threat Had to have someone go down to the Lobby and sing “Happy” by Pharrell. Rich Lord stepped up and did an entire lap around our lobby, while a perfume sale was going on, singing the hit song. It is debated if he did a “good” job or not.
Right now, #1 overall draft pick Jedeveon Clowney is waiting to return from his sports hernia surgery. Texans fans are waiting to see him sack an NFL quarterback. In the interim of those two events, Clowney has some work to do. Like every other great college player, his natural ability will not carry him as far in the NFL as it did when he was playing against boys. He’ll have to refine his technique and improve the mental aspects of his game if he wants to excel at the next level. Some guys figure it out early, some guys never do.
A five part series looking at 2013 NFL teams that the Texans could replicate this coming season.
- Mike Meltser On The Andre Johnson Standoff SportsRadio 610–07/10/2014
- Sean Pendergast’s Fantasy Football Player Rankings SportsRadio 610–07/10/2014
- What The Texans Could Be In 2014: Part 4 SportsRadio 610–07/10/2014
- What The Texans Could Be In 2014: Part 3 SportsRadio 610–07/09/2014