Latest Houston Autos
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2014 Kia Cadenza.
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
WWJ’s Jeff Gilbert talks with GM CFO Dan Ammann about the carmaker’s latest profit report.
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
Will self-driving cars become conveyances for people who are too tired — or too drunk — to drive?
ShowsListen all week! Mon-Fri, 6am-10am Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Mon-Fri, 2pm-6pm Mon-Fri, 6pm-10pm Mon-Fri, 10pm-12am
- SportsRadio 610 Water Bottle - 4 days and 0 minutes
- Sports Radio 610 Lanyard - 7 days and 0 minutes
- SportsRadio 610 Cup - 16 days and 0 minutes
- $100 in Concert Tickets - 11 hours and 3 minutes
- Stuhrling Original Men's Classic Winchester Skeleton Auto Silver Tone Watch - 2 days and 11 hours and 3 minutes
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.
- Just In Time For The Holiday: Rising Gas PricesAAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.