Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- Family Opts Out Of Obamacare Plan After They Say Doctors Told Them They Didn't Take Their Insurance A family opted out of the Affordable Care Act, after growing frustrated with the website and miscommunication with the insurance company.
- Interpreter Snores On Phone After Being On Hold With Obamacare Counselor In San Antonio, a line of last-minute health care consumers stretched a quarter of the way around the Alamodome. In Houston, the search was on for interpreters to help people enroll for insurance.
- Obamacare Enrollment In Texas: 14,000 So Far Only 14,000 residents of Texas have successfully enrolled so far. Texas has approximately six million uninsured legal residents.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.