Texans rookie wide receiver played well in today’s season opener against the Chicago Bears.
Lining up on the opposite side of one of the premier wide receivers in the game, DeAndre Hopkins, sure has helped Fuller in week 1 with all the attention paid to the pro bowler.
Here are some facts you may not know about the rookie.
- Fuller was a high school star in his hometown of Philadelphia, where he was named MVP of the Philadelphia Catholic League in 2012 when he recorded over 900 yards and 50 receptions.
- Before attending Notre Dame, Fuller committed to his home state’s premier football school, Penn State University, before changing his mind.
- Fuller committed to Notre Dame for his collegiate career where he played 3 years and amassed over 2,500 receiving yards and 144 receptions.
- He is the first Texans receiver to score a touchdown in a home opener.
- At the 2016 NFL scouting combine, he posted the best 40 yard dash time among wide receivers at 4.32.