Garrett Graham Misses Second Straight Day Of Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) – Houston Texans starting tight end Garrett Graham missed his second straight day of practice on Thursday with a back injury. Bill O’Brien said it’s not major, but it may cost him the season opener against the Redskins.
“He may not be able to play in the first game,” Bill O’Brien said. “He might be available. He’s probably a guy we’ll have to work out on the morning of the game.”
Graham resigned with Houston over the offseason, but the team still drafted C.J. Fiedorowicz in the third round. If Graham is out Sunday, Fiedorowicz and second year tight end Ryan Griffin will start. The Texans only have three tight ends on the active roster.
“It was something in practice,” O’Brien said “It’s not a major injury but it’s something that may take more than Sunday to heal up.”
The Texans take on the Redskins this Sunday. You can hear the game on SportsRadio 610.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Mayweather’s 49-0 Mark Will Be More Impressive Than Marciano’s
- This Week In Baseball: ‘Shoeless’ Joe’s Failed Reinstatement Bid, What It Means For Pete Rose
- Texans Hard Knocks Drinking Game – Episode 4
- Houston Dash Star Carli Lloyd Visits Houston Texans Practice
- Hammond: Finally, Texans Roster Cuts Worth Talking About