Garrett Graham Misses Second Straight Day Of Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Houston Texans starting tight end Garrett Graham missed his second straight day of practice on Thursday with a back injury. Bill O’Brien said it’s not major, but it may cost him the season opener against the Redskins.
“He may not be able to play in the first game,” Bill O’Brien said. “He might be available. He’s probably a guy we’ll have to work out on the morning of the game.”
Graham resigned with Houston over the offseason, but the team still drafted C.J. Fiedorowicz in the third round. If Graham is out Sunday, Fiedorowicz and second year tight end Ryan Griffin will start. The Texans only have three tight ends on the active roster.
“It was something in practice,” O’Brien said “It’s not a major injury but it’s something that may take more than Sunday to heal up.”
The Texans take on the Redskins this Sunday. You can hear the game on SportsRadio 610.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision
- Has Kevin McHale Been Setup To Fail?
- O’Brien Encouraged By Clowney’s Progress
- Michael Irvin: Russell Wilson ‘Not Black Enough’ Criticism Because He Won’t “Make It Rain” With Teammates