Texans Cut WR Travis Labhart
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans have released WR Travis Labhart, according to reports from Fox 26’s Mark Berman.
Labhart had 6 catches for 67 yards in the preseason and also returned punts in the final preseason game for the Texans. Labhart also caught the two point conversion from Tom Savage in the waining moments of the Texans 18-17 victory over the Denver Broncos.
From Texas A&M, Labhart is the second local college product to be cut by the Texans on Friday. Kicker Chris Boswell was also released Friday.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- McNair On Deflate-Gate: “I Think If It Was J.J. Watt, I Think He Would Have Been Cooperative”
- Bill O’Brien To Donate ‘Swear Jar’ Money To Charity
- Texans Owner Bob McNair: Hoyer Did The Extra Work Needed To Win The Job
- Keidel: Mayweather’s 49-0 Mark Will Be More Impressive Than Marciano’s
- This Week In Baseball: ‘Shoeless’ Joe’s Failed Reinstatement Bid, What It Means For Pete Rose