Cleveland (CBS HOUSTON) – Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon will miss the entire 2014 season after the NFL upheld his full year suspension for violation of the NFL substance abuse policy for at least the third time.
Gordon who tested positive for marijuana will not only miss the season but will be unable to participate in any team activities until August 27th, 2015, which will be all of the Browns training camp next year.
Some reports say that Gordon could return to training camp next season if he has good behavior during his suspension.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Duane Brown Back at Texans Practice; Could “Possibly” Play Against Titans
- Hammond: Let’s Fix The Texans Identity Problem
- This Week In Golf: Rory McIlroy Wins FedExCup, Arnold Palmer Passes
- [WATCH] Vin Scully’s Final Call At Dodger Stadium Is A Walkoff Home Run
- Fantasy Baseball’s Version Of The Final Countdown Is Upon You Now