Josh Gordon Suspended For One Full Year
Cleveland (CBS HOUSTON) – Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon will miss the entire 2014 season after the NFL upheld his full year suspension for violation of the NFL substance abuse policy for at least the third time.
Gordon who tested positive for marijuana will not only miss the season but will be unable to participate in any team activities until August 27th, 2015, which will be all of the Browns training camp next year.
Some reports say that Gordon could return to training camp next season if he has good behavior during his suspension.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Gene Egdorf, Attorney For Former Texans P Brett Hartmann: Wish I Could Have Deposed McNair, O’Brien In Stadium Surface Suit
- Texans Sign WR Nate Washington
- Terrence Jones Hopes To Play Tonight
- Arkush: Signs Point To Hoyer Winning Starting QB Battle
- Jimmy Fallon’s Puppies Predict Michigan St. Will Win National Championship