Josh Gordon Suspended For One Full Year
Cleveland (CBS HOUSTON) – Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon will miss the entire 2014 season after the NFL upheld his full year suspension for violation of the NFL substance abuse policy for at least the third time.
Gordon who tested positive for marijuana will not only miss the season but will be unable to participate in any team activities until August 27th, 2015, which will be all of the Browns training camp next year.
Some reports say that Gordon could return to training camp next season if he has good behavior during his suspension.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Admits Refs Were Wrong With No-Call
- Brian Geltzeiler Defends His Controversial Take On The James Harden No-Call vs. Grizzlies
- Breaking Down College Basketball’s Top 25 Teams [6-10]
- Source: Texans Close To Adding Wide Receiver And O-Lineman
- 30 Players: Jonathan Schoop’s Development At Plate Key For Orioles