Peyton Manning Tells DJ Swearinger “(Expletive) You” After Touchdown
DENVER (CBS HOUSTON) – During the Texans 18-17 win over the Broncos Saturday night Peyton Manning led the Broncos to two touchdown drives in the final two minutes of the first half. Both passes to Emanuel Sanders. After the second touchdown, to give the broncos a 17-7 lead Manning went up to Swearinger and tapped his helmet on the 2nd year safety. The two jawed at each other as they went off the field.
A source has told SportsRadio 610 that Manning said two simple words to Swearinger, “F*** You.” DJ Swearinger has also confirmed that that is exactly what Manning told him.
The discontent might have started during the week while the Texans and Broncos practiced together at the Broncos training facilities.
During the dual team practices during the week in Dove Valley, Colorado Houston Texans safety DJ Swearinger was in the middle of a few dust ups on the practice field. After one practice Swearinger claimed the reason for the fights were that he picked off the future hall of famer.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Eric Winston: NFL Made Up Rules To Keep Ray Rice Off The Field
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather