Houston (CBS Houston) – Texans outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney left Wednesday’s practice in Denver early for an undisclosed reason.
Clowney, who’s been working his way back from off-season sports hernia surgery, has missed multiple practices throughout training camp. Coaches maintain they were days off as he continues to recover.
The first overall pick in the draft stole the show Saturday night with a tackle for loss and a sack on back to back plays.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Best Of The Triple Threat 4/29
- Texans Brass: Despite Loaded WR Class, Fuller Was “Our No. 1” Choice
- Texans Officially Welcome ‘Soft-Spoken’ 1st-Round Pick Will Fuller
- Houston Texans Expected To Target Offensive Line, Defensive Tackle Or Tight End
- Jon Weeks Excited To Work With New Special Teams Coach Larry Izzo