Chris Myers Misses Wednesday’s Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) – After not playing Saturday against the Falcons, Texans center Chris Myers his second straight day of practice Wednesday. The team maintains it’s just another day off for the veteran.
The Texans are in Denver, where Myers previously played, for a series of joint practices with the Broncos. Rookie center James Ferentz took every snap at center Saturday in Myers place. Myers, 32, started all 16 games for the Texans last season and has never missed a game in his six years with Houston.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives
- 5 Things Nigel Hayes Should Make Stenographers Type At The Final Four
- 30 Players: Polanco Looks To Improve On Hot Start For Pirates
- Evan Drellich On Will Jon Singleton Make The Astros Opening Day Roster
- Duke Reaches Another Final Four After Beating Gonzaga