Chris Myers Misses Wednesday’s Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – After not playing Saturday against the Falcons, Texans center Chris Myers his second straight day of practice Wednesday. The team maintains it’s just another day off for the veteran.
The Texans are in Denver, where Myers previously played, for a series of joint practices with the Broncos. Rookie center James Ferentz took every snap at center Saturday in Myers place. Myers, 32, started all 16 games for the Texans last season and has never missed a game in his six years with Houston.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL